Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello World

Hello world.  My name is Bethany Owenby and I am a twenty something southern gal who is passionate about Christ, my family, and anything that gets the creative juices flowing.  The blog world is new to me, but I'm excited to jump right in!  Many thanks to Marina Offner who inspired me to start this blog and to the many Facebook friends who encouraged me to take the plunge.  I have so many thoughts as to what I might talk about on this blog that I feel a little overwhelmed at the moment, but I'm sure that's only natural (right?).  Anyway, I've been thinking about writing about home crafts/projects, spiritual things, dreams (man, do I have some wacky ones), and lots of other things.  Like I said, I don't know where this will go, but I'm excited to start the journey!  Hold on to your britches, cause here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment